Sunday, May 5, 2013

My Awesome Studio Calico Find!

It was National Scrapbooking Day yesterday and while I didn't actually do any scrapping I did find an awesome deal on some Studio Calico supplies!  A couple of days ago Jen told me about a new scrapbook outlet which has opened up in my neck of the woods.  I went to check it out yesterday afternoon and I am so glad that I did.  It has a lot of older product but a few treasures to be found as well and the prices are awesome.  I got really lucky in my hunt. 
 
I love wood veneer embellishments and for the longest time I've wanted a pack of Studio Calico's asterisks.  By the time I found out about these they were no longer anywhere to be found.  I have searched high and low on the internet but it seems they are not available anymore.  Well, yesterday all that changed.
 
I spied a pack of asterisks at this new outlet!  I wanted them so much but the problem was that they were part of a large kit of SC product.  There seemed to be a lot in the package so I was expecting a high price tag but when I looked it was only $20!  I decided to buy it and when I got home and started going through everything it felt like a never-ending surprise bag.  Most of it is from the Autumn Press line and it's beautiful.


Here's what I got for $20:

8 sheets of patterned paper
1 diecut paper
1 funky text sheet with holes in it - love it!
1 sheet of alphas containing 2 fonts in different colours
1 pack of Fabrips (never tried these but the colour and pattern are great)
1 set of chipboard alphas
1 6x6 Autumn Press paper pad
1 pack of chipboard diecut tags
1 set of Scrap Pads (sticky crafting notes)
1 sheet kraft butterfly stickers
1 sheet sticker tags
2 packs cloud rub-ons
1 pack chipboard butterflies
1 pack of tissue paper borders (these are really delicate and pretty!)

and of course....1 pack of wood veneer asterisks!!
 
I am one happy scrapper and there's lots here to share with Jen.
 
Hope you all had a great NSD!

Until next time...
Susan :-)

2 comments:

  1. Such an amazing find and I am thinking that I never want to pay full price again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you always seem to find a bargain - wish I did :) this collection looks lovely, enjoy it x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I appreciate your comments.