Saturday, April 20, 2013

Brown Hawk Down - CSI Case No. 67

There was another really fun palette of colours over at the CSI site this past week.  The theme for the month is "funny" and these colours just yell "fun" at you when you look at them.


Unfortunately I had no funny photos to use which fit the colour scheme so I settled on scrapping some photos of the hawk which visited our backyard recently and which I wrote about here and here.  It was a bit of a challenge finding a way to tell the whole story in such a small space but I managed to come up with an abridged version.


Since it was the second challenge of the month, there was a sketch provided for us to use too.


Until next time...
Susan :-)

1 comment:

  1. Great LO for the challenge! Love your choices of papers and your take on the sketch is terrific! Such a great story here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I appreciate your comments.