Sunday, February 17, 2013

My Buddy - CSI Case No. 58

I'm on a scrapping roll here and have solved another CSI case this week!  These challenges really get a person going through their pile of photos and paper stash and seem to be just what I needed to make some progress on my scrapbooks.  This week there was also a sketch included with the challenge.  I took a few specific elements from the design to use as inspiration for my page.


The palette, which includes two shades of aqua, was exactly what I needed for this older photo of my nephew Thomas and their family dog.



And now, I've got another case waiting to be solved...

Until next time...
Susan :-)

2 comments:

  1. A terrific LO Susan and one of my favourite photos of Thomas. Love how you used the sketch and your paper choices look great. Love the touches of stitching and the chicken wire stamp looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice layout. I wonder what Mia is thinking? I like it (as if that matters) AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I appreciate your comments.