Thursday, April 19, 2012

Project 365 - Weeks 15 to 19

In addition to some spring cleaning and cross-stitching, I've been completing layouts for my Project 365 albums and making quite a bit of progress on it.  The first album is filled, the second is started and I'm beginning to see the halfway point looming there just in the distance.  It feels like I've finally got the knack for doing these pages and I've enjoyed reneging on my self-imposed rule of keeping everything flat by adding just that little bit of texture and interest in the form of mini brads.  What a rebel I am!

Week 15 using two sketches by Julie Bonner.



Week 16 based on a Sketch Inspiration sketch.



Week 17 using a great sketch from Creative Scrappers



Week 18 using a sketch designed by Julie Bonner for Let's Scrap.



Week 19 based on sketches from Inspired Blueprints (no longer active).


 

And that's a little glimpse of what's been going on in my scrappy world.  Project 365 was the perfect thing to work on while my mind was heavily preoccupied dealing with the aftermath of my mother's stroke.  These pages didn't demand a lot of creative energy and I had the satisfaction of making some headway with this long outstanding project.  Dare I dream of actually finishing it this year?  Maybe...

Until next time...
Susan :-)

4 comments:

  1. Your LO's are terrific! The sketches you found are so perfect for this project! Good for you for sticking with the project. It will be so amazing when it is done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job once again Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are awesome, Susan! I love those paper-pieced flowers! I read on Jen's blog that your mother has moved closer to you! I'm so glad to hear that! Hopefully all is well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such wonderful pages - I love weeks 16 and 18 especially. I admire your versatility in using so many different formats. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I appreciate your comments.