Saturday, December 24, 2011

New Scrapbooking Class

Just a short post today to give a little shout out about Kirsty of Curiouser and Curiouser.  If you haven't already checked out her blog you're missing out on some very inspirational scrapbooking.  I adore her scrapping style and she always has amazing and entertaining stories to tell as well.

Kirsty has put together a scrapbooking class called Just One Sketch which is set to begin in January.   The cost is very reasonable and the best part is that all proceeds are going towards her efforts to fundraise for Girl Guides UK.  It doesn't get better than that.  I'm really looking forward to seeing what Kirsty has in store for us.

I'd also like to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday.



Until next time...
Susan :-)

5 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting! I'm off to check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there! I hope you and yours had a lovely holiday and I'm wishing you all the best for a happy and creative 2012

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Susan! I've been away from blogland for quite some time...but I'm slowly making a comeback! I'm hoping to get caught up on all of your posts that I've missed! I'm holed up in my scrap room today, so hopefully I'll be able to get to them all in between LOs today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for this really kind mention - I've been reading through your blog and I love the mix!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I appreciate your comments.