Friday, November 25, 2011

What's Up With Me?

I realized yesterday that it's been a loooong time since I've done a blog post, so what's been going on with me?  A whole lot of knitting mostly.  I've gone back into knitting mode lately which probably has something to do with the colder weather setting in.

I've been knitting for charity...


Starting a new pair of socks...


Then there's the hat I've been trying to make for Richard who seems to have an unusually large round head that's hard to knit for.  I'm on my second attempt at this hat, adding more stitches so hopefully it'll fit this time...


I've been making some cards too...


And on the scrappy front, the only thing that's new there is that these two wonderful paper packs have found a home in my ever-growing collection, thanks to my sister, Jen.  I absolutely LOVE these two paper lines!


And that's a little bit of what's been going on in my corner of the world.

Until next time...
Susan :-)

7 comments:

  1. Yay to knitting!! Your sock has knit up sooo nicely! I love the striping pattern of that wool. Good luck on the hat! I love that knitting site!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes - yay to knitting! I knitted a cardigan for my brother for his birthday and now he wants another one for Christmas. I've made a start but I don't think it'll be finished in time.

    Your mittens are so cute - I'm sure they will be very gratefully received

    ReplyDelete
  3. ....as I just said over on Jennifers blog, can you come show me how to knit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Knitting projects!! I wish I had more time to learn to knit. I can't wait to see what you create with your new paper packs!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you are a knitting machine! I love the colors of your sock!! Whomever receives your mittens will be getting such a great gift. I love your cards! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! Susan I love the colors of your sock, your mittens will be loved who ever receives them for charity, your homemade cards are beautiful, good luck with the hat. It is very kind of you to knit for charity. ydaa

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, I just LOVE your mittens! :) And I'm a little jealous of you for having a sister who brings you BG paper...I mean, I love my sisters, but a little BG love would make me love them even MORE! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I appreciate your comments.