Thursday, November 10, 2011

10 Things - My 10 Favourite Music CDs


The 10th of the month has rolled around yet again so it's time to have a bit of fun with Shimelle Laine's "10 Things on the Tenth of the Month".  This month I decided to keep it simple and go through my iTunes library to put together a list of my favourite albums.

2428 items - 7.2 days - 12.20 GB of music and here's what I chose:

 1. Coldplay - X & Y

 2. Sarah McLachlan - Fumbling Towards Ecstasy

3. U2 - All That You Can't Leave Behind

4. The Smiths - Meat is Murder

5. The Tragically Hip - Yer Favourites

 6. The Dears - No Cities Left

7. Joni Mitchell - Court and Spark

8. Blue Rodeo - Greatest Hits

9. Matthew Good - Live at Massey Hall

10. John Mayer - Heavier Things

And that's it for me this month.  For more lists check out Shimelle's blog where you'll find links to plenty more.  It's so much fun to see what everyone's been thinking about and what types of lists they've compiled.

Until next time...
Susan :-)

3 comments:

  1. Great list~I know a few of them:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already suspected we had a lot in common. Meat is Murder has confirmed this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an awesome list - I'll have to check out the ones I haven't heard of! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I appreciate your comments.