Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Project 365 - Week 12

I'm chugging away here with Project 365 and finished up the layouts for Week 12 a couple of days ago.  I'm trying to take full advantage of the fact that I'm currently feeling motivated to work on this thing!  But, I have to say that these layouts are a challenge and not exactly fun, due to my self-imposed rule of keeping them flat.  It's hard to embellish when you can't reach for buttons, brads, flowers, etc!  I'm trying to keep in mind that the important thing here is documenting this year of my life as opposed to using "pretty things".

For Week 12 I did something a bit different and took photos of some of my favourite things - and on top of that I cheated and took all of the photos on the same day so that I then had a six day break from taking daily pictures!  


And here are the sketches that I used - the first from The Scrappiest and the second from Inspired Blueprints.


Until next time...
Susan :-)

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! I can understand why you want to go flat. With 104 pages, you'd never fit it all in one album! I love the staggered journaling you did here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you have surpassed me on my abandoned project! ;) Great LO's and I really like the stamped days of the week! You will be so happy to have this year documented. It is quite the project! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I appreciate your comments.