Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Doilies are Done!

As usually happens when Jen and I skip a week of getting together, as we did last week while I was in Jasper, we make up for it by getting together TWICE the next week!  Yesterday and today saw us finishing up the last of our Embellished Paper Doilies.  Yay!

What an experience in creativity this has been.  Although we were lucky enough to have many of the actual products that Christine Middlecamp used in her tutorial, it was quite the challenge improvising in those instances when we didn't, and I'm really proud of what we were able to accomplish.  I've also gained a new appreciation for products that I would never have imagined using such as transparencies and glittery things.

Here are my final three creations:




And although I thoroughly enjoyed making my doilies, I'm also happy to see them finished and look forward to the final step of putting them together in their window box. 

Until next time...
Susan :-)

5 comments:

  1. Yay to the doilies being done! They look terrific! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOOOOOOO so beautiful , cant wait to see the finished project.....Jasper, my most fav place on the Earth, visited there on my honeymoon 6 years ago, LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, so stunning! I love the little details! So so so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your doilies are gorgeous. Tunis for sharing all your lovely things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry my iPad makes strange word choices sometimes, I meant to say 'thanks for sharing'.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I appreciate your comments.