Friday, April 29, 2011

"Quiet Time" - Sketch #152 from Creative Scrappers...

...and with this layout comes the end of my counterfeit kit - mostly scraps left now, so it's time to say good-bye to it.  :-(  I did four layouts using this kit and thoroughly enjoyed doing each one. 

Here's the last LO using a photo of my father with my brother's dog, Mia, taken while my parents visited Montreal about a year ago to meet the newest addition to the family and the first baby to come along in such a long time - cute Thomas.


The sketch I used is from Creative Scrappers:


Until next time...
Susan :-)

10 comments:

  1. Oh, Susan, this is lovely! The gorgeous, busy oblong-type pattern against the cardstock background is fantastic! I still have a lot left in my kit, but I think I made a big enough kit for about 15 layouts! I'm hoping to get into my scrap room this weekend, but I've also got a bee in my bonnet to make some cute bookmarks...hopefully I'll get to dig into SOMETHING anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so so pretty!!! I love the colors and the patterned paper. and that photo is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet photo! The quote is perfect, and goes perfectly with your theme! I love the tranquil colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the picture... it's so full of love. Your page is great too, love the stamping on top.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the photo! I love tucking stuff underneath my matting....and I forget to do this all the time. GORGEOUS LO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful LO!! I love this photo of Dad and Mia. Great use of your PP stamp set! Love the masculine feel of this LO! Great use of your kit!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The little touches of pattern paper on this are wonderful - keeps the focus on the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You couldn't have done this layout any better, it is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This absoloutley gorgeous. I love everything about it thank you so much for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, this is so sweet! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I appreciate your comments.