Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Cards Galore!

Just a quick post to share what Jen and I are now working on during our weekly scrapping get-togethers.  We are on a quest to make all the cards we need for this entire year plus a supply of Get Well, Thank-You and "just because" cards.

Jen put together some amazing packets of co-ordinating scraps for us to use and the goal was to put a serious dent in this supply.  However, after making several cards each today, we realized that it really doesn't take much paper to make a card and it'll probably take several years of card-making to use up the supply of scraps she has!

Here's what I accomplished today:


It is such a good feeling to create something so nice from bits and pieces!  I got many of the ideas for my cards from an issue of Paper Crafts Card Creations magazine.  I left it at Jen's place so can't say exactly which volume it is, but this is the best place for card inspiration in my opinion! 

Until next time...
Susan :-)

5 comments:

  1. These are sooo adorable! What an awesome idea to keep the coordinating supplies on hand like that! I need to make up some cards, too...too often the deadlines sneak up on me and I don't get them in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun thing to do together...you two are so lucky!! Beautiful cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look so good!! It was so much fun and I can't wait to do it again next week!! :) We are lucky that we get to hang out and scrap together!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards, from scraps, really? They look fab. I need to challenge myself in some way to get cards done ahead of time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that you guys are getting organized - how wonderful it is to receive a hand made card - those who receive will be thrilled - terry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I appreciate your comments.