Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

While Tabby was relaxed and happy to be "stealing the warmfs"* from Matthew's laptop, we took the opportunity to dress her up in one of the goofy leprechaun hats that he had picked up at the dollar store - five to a pack, one each for our two cats and Jen's three dogs- because everybody knows that all the cool pets want to be wearing these this St. Patty's Day! ;-)


Now, doesn't she just look totally thrilled to be wishing you all a Happy St. Patrick's Day?

* "stealing the warmfs" is cat-talk from YouTube's lol cats where cats speak with really bad grammar and pronunciation.  eg: if Tabby could talk and wanted to say, "I'm enjoying the warmth of your laptop", it would translate to something like, "I's stealing the warmfs from your button machine".  Gotta love those lol cats!

Until next time...
Susan :-)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this picture and you NEED to scrap it!! You could probably sell it to a card company to make a St. Patrick's Day card with it. I have to find LOL cats. Lisa probably knows about them. She loves any footage of cats playing pianos and finds it hilarious. Not sure why? I think Tabby might scratch some more doors as revenge for this post. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE lolcats! Yours is a cutie! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I appreciate your comments.