Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Oh Scrappy Day!

The creative juices were really flowing today as the White sisters got together to continue working on our parents' 50th wedding anniversary album!  No struggles with design this week, minimal paper wastage, easy embellishing and to top it all off - lemon meringue pie for dessert at lunch!  What more could we ask for? Here's a little taste of what we created today.


It was a great day and to make it even better I got to bring home the leftover pie! ;-)

Until next time...
Susan :-)

6 comments:

  1. lovin the sneek peeks of the girl embellies - and yummy pie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, the sneaks do look good!!! Today's pages are my favourites so far!! It was a very successful scrappy day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ! these are gorgeous sneaks , Susan ! sounds like a fab time together with Jenn ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susan.... what I see I love!!!!! those colors are just fabulous! Can't wait to see the rest...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so pretty! I can't wait for the full reveal, Susan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Susan! Happy Saturday! To answer your questions, the red flower I used on the "Dan and Wendy" page was from an old Paper Poppy kit, but I think it would be simple enough to make by singeing the edge of some satin. The font on the "blowing bubbles" page was actually cut with the Sure Cuts a Lot software for my Cricut. That software is the best scrapbooking investment I ever made! I can't remember what font it is, but it was a free one I downloaded. Have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I appreciate your comments.