Friday, February 4, 2011

The Miracle Pot

The great thing about blogging about a small problem you're having is that somebody is bound to offer you some advice.  Terry from Rusty Bucket Designs left me this comment concerning my burned pot dilemma:

"a suggestion for your pot - dry dishwasher detergent - sprinkle it - lots - over the bottom of the pot - add a bit of water - let it soak - overnightish - then add more water and boil it on the stove - should work."

Should work and DID work!  I did exactly what Terry suggested and now my pot is looking as good as when I first bought it.


Thank you, Terry!!

Until next time...
Susan :-)

6 comments:

  1. OH you wasted more water - :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! That pot is some sparkly!!! Yay for Terry!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome!!!!!!! it looks like new. Thank God for blogging!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. <<has some pots that need cleaning ..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's awesome! I'll have to try that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i was a cooks helper on a Rig for a period of my life - I can make potato salad for 100 people if I need to - and chase a bear out of the camp kitchen - but that's another story - glad it worked!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I appreciate your comments.