Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Apple Hat

There's still lots of knitting going on around here!  I visited my parents this weekend and had lots of fun with my mother - talking knitting, looking at patterns, checking out all her needles and doing a bit of show and tell.  It's nice to share a hobby with somebody.  My mother has been knitting "forever" and is quite accomplished with it.

I thought I'd show you my latest creation made for charity since it's so darn cute!  I hope some little person enjoys wearing it.


Nothing much scrappy going on here.  My scrapping room tends to be cold and with the extremely cold weather we've had here lately it's not a very inviting place to be.  But tomorrow I'm off to Jen's again to work on the anniversary album so I'll get my scrapping fix there!

Until next time...
Susan :-)

3 comments:

  1. Oh Susan, this is just too cute!! Some little child will be so thrilled to have this! You are the official knitting queen! Mom must have loved the knitting chat! :) Are you making more of these? Was the leaf and stem hard to do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! I see that Jen suggested a little kid would like this, but I could really see a teenager loving this. You are so awesome to knit for charity! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little hat is too cute. Sarina got a peach hat from a friend. Now, when you get going on chunky knit sock monkey or owl hats for babies, let me know so I can consign one for my granddaughter - ha!! Happy scrapping with Jen.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I appreciate your comments.