Monday, December 27, 2010

My Scrappy Space Lives!

I had a fun day yesterday setting up my scrapping area in the basement!  We went to Costco in the afternoon and I got a large utility table - 6 x 2.5 feet - which will be my main work table.  This means I'll be able to use my old table for my sewing machine and Cricut so they'll always be set up and ready to use when I need them.  It felt great to organize all my supplies and I feel very lucky to have such a good work area.  Now I just need to get busy doing some scrapping!


Until next time...
Susan :-)

6 comments:

  1. Yay! What a neatly organized space. Want to do mine next? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Looks terrific Susan!!! Can't wait to see it!! Now you can get scrapping!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great work space... so organized!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. look at you - all ready to go - Welcome to Alberta!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello again, Susan! Just wondering if you would be comfortable sending me your new address? I have a thank-you card for you. :) (teri todd (all one word) at hotmail dot com.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow... love it! Happy New Year!!!!! Many blessings to you in 2011 filled with joy, peace, health and much love!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I appreciate your comments.