Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Life is Good

Jen and Rob arrived safe and sound in Montreal last night.  It's so good to have them visiting here and my boys enjoyed meeting their "chatty" aunt and "funny" uncle.

Just look at all this scrappy goodness that Jen brought along for me!  Crate Paper's Restoration Collection (beautiful in every way!), Basic Grey's new Pyrus line (love the quilty feel of these papers!), Echo Park's Life is Good (so reminiscent of BG's Nook & Pantry which was one of my favourite lines!) and a bunch of other wonderful miscellaneous stuff that I can play with.




















Yummy! Hopefully I'll find it in me to cut into some of this soon and not just hoard it away! Thanks Jen.

Until next time...
Susan :-)

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your scrappy stash!! See you tomorrow!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Susan !

    Lovely to come by here !!!! So sorry I didnt make it earlier - I did see Jenn post abt it on her blog ! ;)

    How wonderful to be sisters like you too are !!! enviable , gorgeous new stash , hun !!!! & it's not even Christmas ! lol !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I appreciate your comments.