Thursday, October 21, 2010

Life Goes Back to Normal...

Jen and Rob left Montreal yesterday to go back home to Edmonton.  We had a really fun time together with lots of laughs and it seems weird not to be hanging out with them on a daily basis and having them here with us at suppertime.  Lots of good photos were taken which I’m sure Jen and I will be scrapping soon but this one is my very favourite because I know my mother will be SO happy to have a picture of her three children together.  I can’t remember the last time that happened!















The weather is so gloomy right now that it’s impossible to take a decent photo of the most recent LO I’ve completed. L  In the meantime, I figured I’d post something from my summer vacation.  We took a walk to the Banff Upper Hot Springs on a quest to get a geocache and saw these beautiful window boxes of flowers.  Sometimes it's the simplest things in life that are the most beautiful. 



I used up the last of my Pink Paislee Queen Bee papers and a variety of embellishments from a "kit" that Jen put together for me.  I never seem to do well with using kits the way they're intended to be used and seem to just dip into them and pull out bits and pieces here and there.  Here's the sketch I used from Sketch Inspiration






















Until next time...
Susan :-)

3 comments:

  1. pretty layout... i love that you scrapped about something so simple yet so pretty!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout and that picture is amazing!!!! wow..... very pretty. I am sure you all had a fabulous time. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Pink Paislee is so perfect for this photo!! I should scrap this picture too!! I've yet to get it developed even. Love the little bird sitting on the flowers and the semi circle of gems!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I appreciate your comments.