Saturday, October 2, 2010

It's World Card Making Day!

Happy World Card Making Day!  There are several birthdays in our family during the month of October so I figured I’d use this occasion as incentive to get some of my cards made.  I pulled out the latest issue of Paper Crafts magazine yesterday afternoon and got to work.  I tend to follow the magazine’s card designs very closely, only making minor changes here and there.  I was really happy with the end results.
















But here’s the best part of the cards, in my opinion - the back!  Jen and I found this great little stamp at Michael’s while I was visiting her this summer.  We knew we had to have it to add the finishing touch to our card creations!
















I’m hoping to get a few more cards made today and hope you find some time to be creative too.

Until next time...
Susan :-)

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous, Susan! I absolutely LOVE that little stamp for the back! I'll have to take a look for that one at Michaels...what an awesome finishing touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, these are beautiful!! The handmade flowers and embossing is great. That stamp looks so cute!!!!! Can't wait to use mine!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I appreciate your comments.