Friday, October 22, 2010

Family Portrait & A Sweet Little Face

It’s a cold day here in Montreal, but bright and sunny, so I had some decent light to get photos of my latest layouts.

I started working on this one while Jen was visiting, so she witnessed in person the “tortured artist” in me agonizing over embellishments.  ;-)  I will never be a fast scrapper!  I cut into my Crate Paper Restoration Collection.  There are so many interesting die-cuts and stickers included in the paper pack and it was a lot of fun to play with them.  I used sketch #122 from Sketch Inspiration.





















I finally broke open my pack of Basic Grey Oliver papers that I bought while on vacation in Alberta this summer.  I knew this line would be perfect for scrapping some photos of my nephew, Thomas.  Just look at his adorable face!  This little guy is a very content person and always ready with a smile.





















Here's the sketch I used that was designed by Julie Bonner.



















Wishing you a happy weekend!  Richard and I will be out trying to find a couple of geocaches.  We only need two more to reach a milestone of 500 finds! J

Until next time...
Susan :-)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LO's!! So glad you decided to start blogging and sharing your talent.
    Have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO's Susan! The family LO turned out wonderful! Love the stitching and button on the pink flower. The Oliver looks so great with that photo of Thomas! I printed that one in B&W also!! Maybe it will be Oliver for me too! The LO is terrific!! Good luck with reaching 500!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks! I appreciate your comments.